The Australian National University (ANU) is proud to be hosting the 2021 ACUR Conference on the 16th-17th September 2021.
Conference organisers will be extending eligibility for presenting at next year’s conference to students who intended to present this year. Therefore, if in 2020 you are eligible to present as a ‘2019 or 2020 undergraduate, Honours or first Master of Research student’, you will still be eligible to present next year.
ACUR@ANU 2021 key dates (indicative):
- Monday 22nd March 2021: Abstract submission and ticket sales open
- Monday 5th July 2021: Deadline for abstract submission
- Tuesday 24th August 2021: Abstract acceptance outcomes delivered to students via email
- Tuesday 31st August 2021: Deadline for abstract re-submission (where applicable)
- Tuesday 7th September 2021: Deadline to submit abstract booklet photograph and presentation poster (if applicable)
- Tuesday 14th September 2021: Conference registrations close
- 16th-17th September 2021: ACUR@ANU 2021 Conference
The theme for the 2021 Conference is ‘Your Search, Our Future’. We warmly invite students from all academic disciplines to submit an abstract which illustrates how the search they are undertaking in their research offers greater insight into our future, whether this be through a more thorough understanding of the past, a solution for a current problem, the identification of a challenge impacting our future or something else. ACUR@ANU 2021 is a proudly multidisciplinary conference, and we encourage all interested students to submit an abstract.
ACUR@ANU 2021 will take place in our brand new Kambri precinct in the heart of our Acton campus, featuring spacious teaching and learning spaces, lecture theatres, an outdoor amphitheatre, and dining and recreational facilities. The ANU campus is located in Acton, Canberra and on the doorstep of some of Australia’s most significant institutions, including Australian Parliament House, the Museum of Australian Democracy, the National Library of Australia and more.
In collaboration with the ACUR Executive and Student Committee, we are currently working on a broad and engaging two day program, including workshops, panels and networking opportunities alongside student presentations. We look forward to sharing more details of the program with you as the Conference approaches, via our Facebook pages and the ACUR website.